Alice in Wonderland Candle Collection
❤ Welcome all Alice in Wonderland Lovers and come enjoy our Soy Wax Crystal Candles that have been given a whimsical makeover! These are OUR 100% SOY WAX HAND-POURED CANDLES, vegan and cruelty-free, paying homage to a classic. Don't be late, order one now!
❤ ABOUT OUR ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
All of our candles are made with ingredients that are FREE FROM carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in other fragrances. They are ALL phthalate-free and made with 100% soy wax and ONLY therapeutic grade oils (NOT fragrance oils which can cause headaches!). They are also made with a cotton and paper-wrapped wick for a much slower, longer burn. The glitter we use is completely plant-based and made from eucalyptus (it's the only glitter currently on the market that is certified biodegradable!).
❤ This is our 11 ounce glass jar size which burns for about 55 hours! You will receive ONE candle unless more are purchased, or unless you select "Full Set" option from the dropdown menu (that option SHIPS FREE + also saves you $9!). You choose which scent you prefer!
❤ THE WHIMSY SCENTS:
- We're All Mad Here: Notes of rose, sweet mandarin, lily, amber, and honey combine to create an airy, whimsy air-like freshness that’s infused with rose petals. This soft, innocent scent will make you feel like you've fallen down the rabbit hole into a magickal place of wonder. [*same as our classic Roses by the Ocean scent].
- Don't Be Late for the Tea Party: Notes of mandarin, bergamot, thyme, and ginger with a delicate floral blend of jasmine blossoms, chrysanthemum petals, lemon, sandalwood, nutmeg, & patchouli. A beautiful scent with hints of white tea that'll make you feel as if you've arrived right on time to sip a cup of tea and enjoy some crumpets in a garden full of beautiful flowers. [*same as our classic Tea Time in the Garden scent]
- Queen of Hearts: This enchanting scent features heart of rose, carnation, lily of the valley, green leaves, and ylang ylang. Powder and a hint of peppercorn in the base bolster the simple beauty of this classic scent that invites you into the Queen's garden.
CANDLE CARE TIPS
- If you do not allow the candle to burn all the way to the edge of the container when you first burn it, it will begin to tunnel down into the wax instead of melting all the way to the edges. Make sure to burn to the edge when you first light it!
- Burn times will always vary depending on the placement of your candle. Drafty areas will burn slightly quicker. Burn times will also vary depending on the height of your wick. The longer the wick, the quicker the candle will burn.
- You can extend your candles burn time by burning the candles long enough to allow the wax pool to reach the edge and by trimming the wick before each use.
- Keep off of flammable surfaces and use caution when burning any candle as the container will get hot when candle is lit.