Horror Movie Soy Wax Crystal Candle
❤ Welcome all Horror Movie Lovers and come enjoy our Soy Wax Crystal Candles that have been given a SPOOKY makeover! These are OUR 100% SOY WAX HAND-POURED CANDLES, vegan and cruelty-free, paying homage to some horror classics.
❤ ABOUT OUR ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
All of our candles are made with ingredients that are FREE FROM carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in other fragrances. They are ALL phthalate-free and made with 100% soy wax and ONLY therapeutic grade oils (NOT fragrance oils which can cause headaches!). They are also made with a cotton and paper-wrapped wick for a much slower, longer burn. The glitter we use is completely plant-based and made from eucalyptus (it's the only glitter currently on the market that is certified biodegradable!).
❤ This is our NEW 11 ounce glass jar size which burns for about 55 hours! You will receive ONE candle unless more are purchased. You choose which scent you prefer!
❤ ALL OF OUR SPOOKY SCENTS:
1. Halloween Never Ends: Michael Myers may be lurking once you light this candle. Autumnal notes of brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, & other spices blend perfectly with pumpkin to have it feeling like Halloween every day.
2. Thank God it's Friday the 13th: Stay away from Camp Crystal Lake. This blend of cinnamon, citrus, chrysanthemum, and apple combined with the earthiness of pecan, cedar, & sandalwood, will have you feeling like you're running from Jason through the woods as a teen of campers are sitting by the fire nearby, unaware of the danger lurking in the darkness.
3. Sweet Dreamzzz: Watch out for Freddy after you light this candle composed of white sage, rosemary, calming chamomile, and soothing lavender, with hints of sandalwood, clove, and cedarwood. It may have you drifting into a deep, dark, slumber.
4. Trick or Treat: Sam loves his candy (and little children) almost as much as he loves this treat of butter and orange peel blended with scrumptious caramel, maple, pumpkin, pecan, and vanilla. It's a delicious scent that'll have you feeling like you just went trick or treating.
5. This One's For The Psychos: HEY PAUL! This sensual, sultry, and intriguing Amber Noir candle is a fusion of mandarin, jasmine, and rich amber with undertones of sandalwood and musk will have you embracing your inner psycho. Don't forget to return those video tapes.
6. IT Floats Down Here: Don't end up like poor little Georgie. Stay safe inside and light this candle that has carnival-like notes of caramel, butter, popcorn, sea salt, and praline.
7. Do You Like Scary Movies: Don't pick up the phone, lock all of your doors, and try not to SCREAM as you light this deep, elegant, and a bit mysterious scent of amber, musk, sandalwood, bergamot, sugar, lavender, and vanilla.
8. We Are The Monsters: Stay protected from Frankenstein and all monsters with this infusion of white sage, oakmoss, amber, black coral, orange, & lavender. It's a soothing balance of light and deep notes, to keep your inner monster calm.
9. Herre's Johnny's Candle: Don't fear. Johnny just wants to enjoy his candle while sipping a cocktail (red rum anyone?). Notes of juniper, gin, red currant, oak, cedar, cypress, and balsam bring your senses to a place that'll have you feeling like you're on a vacation at the hotel bar, drink in hand, and you feeling merry and warm no matter what season it is. Don't worry, the hotel you're staying at isn't haunted...we don't think.
10. There's Nothing Sweet About the Candyman: SAY HIS NAME...but maybe light this candle first. An irresistible blend of honey, spices, and tobacco leaves, with hints of bergamot and herbal coriander give way to honey and amber. Tonka bean adds a touch of vanilla that complements the bold honey. This candle has a rich sweetness that can summon Candyman....we mean...memories of fragrant honey, it may be just enough to comfort you when you're alone staring back at the mirror.
11. Wax-Mortis: Groovy! Our Wax-Mortis candle will scare away the Evil Dead (we think) even if it makes you feel like you're sitting in a spooky cabin opening up the Necronomicon for the first time. Bold notes of leather and smoke create a more deep, masculine scent (channeling Bruce Campbell/Ash vibes) that will capture your imagination. Hints of amyris, musk, and moss complement the smokiness of this intensely earthy fragrance (just watch out for those demonic trees).
12. The Crow: It can't rain all the time with this special edition The Crow candle. Don't make a grave mistake and miss out on this one, which features hints of citrusy bergamot and amber that open up to a heart of resinous myrrh and frankincense (derived from tree sap). The wood and incense notes are softened by powder in the base. Olibanum, patchouli, and coriander seed reinforce the earthiness of Frankincense and Myrrh. Real love is forever with this hauntingly beautiful scent that will have you believing in ghosts (if you don't already).
CANDLE CARE TIPS
- If you do not allow the candle to burn all the way to the edge of the container when you first burn it, it will begin to tunnel down into the wax instead of melting all the way to the edges. Make sure to burn to the edge when you first light it!
- Burn times will always vary depending on the placement of your candle. Drafty areas will burn slightly quicker. Burn times will also vary depending on the height of your wick. The longer the wick, the quicker the candle will burn.
- You can extend your candles burn time by burning the candles long enough to allow the wax pool to reach the edge and by trimming the wick before each use.
- Keep off of flammable surfaces and use caution when burning any candle as the container will get hot when candle is lit.